Eastside Veterinary Dentistry (EVD) offers a full range of specialty animal dental services for dogs and cats including pet dental cleanings and consultations, periodontics, endodontics, pet teeth restorations, veterinary dental radiographs, veterinary oral Surgery and pet orthodontics. We provide board certified veterinary dentistry services to the greater Seattle, Washington area including Bellevue, Bothell, Everett, Issaquah, Lynnwood, Maple Valley, Redmond, Renton, Seattle, Woodinville.
Eastside Veterinary Dentistry
17025 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
As specialists in veterinary dentistry, Eastside Veterinary Dentistry Specialists in veterinary dentistry offers many advanced treatments for dog and cat dental problems including:
- Endodontics: Pulp exposure treatment of fractured pet teeth/pulpitis, root canals, crown reductions and tooth abscesses for all animals.
- Periodontics: Treatment of pet periodontal disease, teeth scaling and polishing, root planning, mucogingival surgery and guided tissue and bone regeneration.
- Orthodontics: Correction of common dog and cat malocclusions, orthodontic appliances, bite evaluations, and genetic counseling.
- Pet Tooth Restorations: Cast metal crowns, fillings, esthetic bonding, bridges and implants for all pets.
- Vet Dental Radiology: Permanent tooth assessment for puppies, dental disease, oral tumors, fractures and TMJ.
- Animal Oral Surgery: Difficult dog and cat teeth extractions, jaw fractures, palate defects, oronasal disease, oral tumors and teeth avulsions.
- Pet Oral Diseases: Animal oral manifestations of systemic disease, stomatitis, feline odontoclastic resorptive lesions and oral autoimmune disorders.