Tampa Bay Veterinary Dentistry offers board certified veterinary dental services with specialists trained to evaluate dog and cat dental and oral health problems. We offer advanced diagnostics, including vet dental radiology and lab evaluations which allow for proper diagnosis of a pet’s oral health and provide the most comprehensive and accurate picture of any dental disease that may be impacting your dog or cat. We have two locations serving the greater Tampa Bay, Florida area including Pinellas, Hillsborough & Pasco County.
3908 Flatiron Loop
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Tampa Bay Veterinary Dentistry offers the following specialty pet dental services:
- Endodontics: Treatment of fractured pet teeth/pulpitis, root canals, crown reductions and tooth abscesses.
- Periodontics: Treatment of dog and cat periodontal disease, teeth scaling and polishing, root planning, mucogingival surgery and guided tissue and bone regeneration.
- Orthodontics: Correction of common pet bite malocclusions & bite evaluations
- Restorations: Cast metal crowns, fillings, esthetic bonding, bridges and implants.
- Vet Dental Radiology: X-ray diagnosis of dog and cat teeth to assess oral health.
- Pet Oral Surgery: Difficult dog or cat teeth extractions, jaw fractures, palate defects, oronasal disease, oral tumors and teeth avulsions.
Dr. Peak is a leading veterinary dentistry specialist and is requested as a guest speaker at many veterinary lectures and conferences. In addition, Dr. Peak has many ‘wet lab’ training sessions and works with veterinarians across the United States and abroad to further the field of pet and animal veterinary dentistry.